Saturday, March 18, 2006

Papa bear

Papa bear is my new name. I think its pretty cool.

I know ill probably never be called dad, which I understand. But, at the same time is frustrating a little. I stress "a little" because its only a title, and Blake already has a good dad. Am I ever gonna get fathers day though? I basically am a dad. I think about this sometimes. I do everything that a dad does 12 days out of every 2 weeks. All the fun stuff like playing and hanging out, but also the not so fun things like homework and discipline. Its tough. But I like papa bear. Maybe I should get it tattooed on my chest.......And nipple rings.

5 Comments:

Blogger j.sterling said...

oooooooooh, nipple rings. rahr! mama bear like. lol
you'll get father's day.. you are his other dad. i'm sorry it's not the "dad" title and i do understand... i love papa bear though and think it's super fitting and super cute. i love that he calls you PAPA anything! :)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

papa bear is adorable! Yea I mean THE NAME Papa Bear is adorable! I think I like it better than dad.

8:14 AM  
Blogger point45 said...

me too.....its more manly....grrrr

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's so sweet. I'll tell you though, I have a dad and I have a papa. And while my dad is ok, my papa is the greatest. I promise as long as he loves you, the older he gets, you'll feel like his real dad. Title or no. At somepoint on my site, I wrote about my Papa. ANd it was recent, if you want proof. And that's why I asked Jenn to make you turn comments on. Cause of this post, not the meme one.

11:17 AM  
Blogger point45 said...

very cool post melissa.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home