Saturday, April 15, 2006

Can I have some?

That is what I hear all the time. That's what I just heard at Carl's JR..........I got an oreo cookie shake, with a nice blob of whip cream on the top. My straw was in it and I took one suck of my shake, when I heard "can I have some?" Now IM not a selfish guy, when I hear that I said "sure baby." Then guess what happens......She fucks around with the straw a little and then grabs a huge blob of whip cream, and not the residue off the straw when you pulled out of the cup whip cream, I mean a BLOB falling into her mouth like a chunk of ice off a glacier. When I get the cup back there is half the whip cream.......I looked down I thought of a divorce where the bitch bails and takes half! WOMAN YOU TOOK HAVE OF MY SHAKE! Its the same as going up to the birthday girl and eating the flower off the cake.

then there is yesterday....She is stuffing the plastic eggs with the chocolate peanut butter eggs, she gives me a handful.....Very nice....Then she eats one......Well she breaks it open and sucks out the peanutbutter....And then tries to put the spit covered melted chocolate carcass in my hand....WTF is that.

then there is the Baskin Robbins peanutbutter and chocolate ice cream, the favorite ice cream of the both of us.........Sometimes she will come home with a pint of it, she is wonderful that way....But once it gets home, she has a spoon picking out the fucking peanut butter. She is the god damn peanut butter and whip cream pirate! I mean for fucks sake. She gets peanut butter and chocolate....I get chocolate.....What a bunch of crap.

9 Comments:

Blogger j.sterling said...

it's because you don't bitch or whine at all when i do this.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

OMG! I thought he was talking about a child!!!! LOL! That's great!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You know what happens when you get a blog? You get TAGGED!!
*Evil Laugh*
Tell us 6 weird/interesting things about yourself....come on you know you want to!!!!

12:54 PM  
Blogger j.sterling said...

AHEM- he's talking about me, and he's TOTALLY exaggerating!!! lol

jenn- i think he should write the 6 weird/interesting things about me for me. lol

1:33 PM  
Blogger point45 said...

i guess ill do both.....6 for her and six for me.....she better be nice to me or ill make them kinky secrets.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

LOL at peanut butter pirate

7:02 AM  
Blogger texas math said...

Ha!! I've been reading jen's blog for a few weeks now...but your blog gives me a whole new perspective on her.

9:45 AM  
Blogger point45 said...

shes not just a peanutbutter pirate......

4:27 PM  
Blogger point45 said...

she is definately unclassifiable tony.....probably more certifiable.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home