Monday, April 17, 2006

fargen taggers

its tagging the internet version of TPing someones house.......

"Tell us 6 weird/interesting things about yourself....come on you know you want to!!!! "

1. Im cheating on jenn with mayonaise........i will eat spoonfuls when people arent looking.
2. Im the 3rd best shitty speller i know.
3. I play 3 hours of video games a night.
4. Im a member of the vast Right wing conspiracy.
5. My toes are fucking gross looking......i have that fungus shit under my nails.....and my ankle bones are almost sharp.
6. I was water polo MVP in HS.

and for jenn........
1. She gets insane laugh attacks.....all you have to do is watch and she will keep going like snoball
2. She spits. well she swallows, but she spits if she is drinking or eating and hears something funny she will blow it out everywhere or nearly choke to death trying to keep it in.
3. She is terrified of me.......always has her guard up incase going to fuck with her.
4. She does not fart or poop.......i dont know how she is even alive.
5. Her obbsesion with teeth and the level of whiteness that is required is disturbing.
6. She is addicted to my wiener.

7 Comments:

Blogger j.sterling said...

YOU.ARE.GROSS.
never blog again! EVER! i cannot believe you blogged about your toes. how can i ever talk you up to all the good people in blogland, if you reveal icky things about yourself!??! stop it.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

First - Sorry about my wife tagging you.

Second - LOL! Your answers were awesome! Don't listen to Jennster, keep blogging.

Third - No matter how many candles you light or how clean you make the house, you're still a guy and have every right to come out with some of the shit that you said. I got your back.

5:30 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

LMAO that was AWSOME!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm glad I tagged you =oP

6:30 AM  
Blogger Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

omg about your toes! i KNOW jenn hates that you put that there! lol

7:03 AM  
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

OMG, this sounds so much like what my boyfriend would write. he would especially say the whole "addicted to my weiner" part.

OMG that was so f'ing funny. awesome. you're getting added to my cool blogs list.

more! more!

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you open up comments. I won't join blogger. I love those things. And I;m not sure which is funnier, the ones you did for yourself or about Jenn. To freaking funny. EEEWWWW on the mayonaise. Can't stand it. To me that's worse than the toes.

11:14 AM  
Blogger point45 said...

thankyou...im glad i dont suck!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home