Monday, August 14, 2006

jennster part 2

i feel my blog is a reaction to my womans'......oh well

i get what jenn means about not having that great a time out there. and normally i have a better time aswell. there were a lot of factors that went into that. there was new group of people that ive never met and didnt really care for that much. normally there are a lot less people. and we really didnt go anywhere except for a hike to "the narrows" which is cool and pretty but a lot of work. we didnt have helmets for the quads and the rangers were in the valley so we really couldnt go anywhere. i totally want another chance because i really feel she got jipped on this trip.

but i need to refute the "dirt" comments she made. Marks camp not only has running water (tapped from a stream up the hill) a full kitchen (plates, cups, bowls, cabnets) BBQ, Stove, campfire pit, a outhouse, and a god damn propane heated shower.

i will give here its in the dirt, but its is some really spoiled camping.

i dont think that im gonna love jenn anymore if she wont comprimise on this issue.


god im a prick. of course i still love here. and i dont expect her to come all the time, but i do want her there some of the time. i have no problem bailing out and going with my own friends but there are times i want to have my family with me.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Look at it this way, she could be like my sister. She won't go camping unless its with their 5th wheel trailer with a full kitchen (including microwave), separate master bedroom, and central air!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Yea, first time I went "camping" with my sister in law....I was like......um this isn't camping...this is bringing your house to a campground! 'the fuck?

I agree with you, point (I think).....You can go alone sometimes, you can go just with blake sometimes, and Jenn can go with you sometimes....that way everyone wins! Kinda.

8:57 AM  
Blogger point45 said...

that is camping but thats more RVing....which im not opposed to at times, but i also like a tent and going where nobody else is.

i do think having blake there makes it harder because "relaxing is boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

4:20 PM  
Blogger norcalgirl28 said...

I know, take Drew next time, that way Blake will have someone to relax (be bored) with. They can bring the portable DVD player, the Game Boys, the........ Yeah, I'm kidding. Somehow though, I don't think this is a "deal breaker". Your love for each other is a lot stronger than this little camping thing. Compromise sometime and give her a shower and some things to do and it will all be good.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

understandable. can you please hike this stupid appalachian trail with matt because i refuse to do it. i sometimes feel like jenn and worry that matt hates that i dont enjoy those things with him as much as he does. all that hiking we did when we we were in san fran i coulda done without. while he wanted to hike way more! i totally get that you want them there with you though sometimes. that makes sense.

10:10 AM  
Blogger spidey said...

I get how you both feel. I would love camping like that, but I don't know if Jason would! LOL! I'm sure you guys will find a happy medium. :)

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home