Saturday, September 09, 2006

blogers block

agian.

I think I dont blog anymore because I dont want to take away from jennster. Every time i post i feel like people will realize that im the funny one in our relationship. Dont get me wrong, Jenn has her humorious moments at times.......but lets face it, she cant play on the same field as me.


http://dadsaidmomsaid.blogspot.com/ is starting.......i feel guilty that im in it and havent been bloging......

im making hot n spicy wings right now......i cant wait. Our town needs a god damn hooters.......i would go there right now and stuff my fucking face with wings......
I dont like any of the hotwings in town or in the county for that matter.

Sam Adams Octoberfest is back......that makes me happy.

ok enough randomness.

somebody tag me with something so i have something to talk about.

7 Comments:

Blogger j.sterling said...

you can't even spell blogGers right. god you're irritating

9:01 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Don't pick on him Jenn! You're just jealous that he's better than you!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

LOL. you are hilarious dude. if only everyone could meet you in person because i think you are far more hilarious than you are in your blog! MISS YOU!

2:12 PM  
Blogger point45 said...

i agree becky, like anything could capture the greatness that is me........


stupid computers.

tell matt i love him.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

LOL i'll tell matt you said that. he'll be so happy!

12:45 PM  
Blogger *Tanyetta* said...

Our town just opened a Hooters. My husband was so excited. *whatever* LOL

9:40 PM  
Blogger norcalgirl28 said...

Well blog dammit because we all want to know your take on the bachelor party!!!!!!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home