Thursday, April 20, 2006

ARG!

so yesterday i was bitching about the heat....today it will be allergies. Am i part woman? all i am doing is pissing and moaning about things:) Is that what a blog is supposed to be? i place to bitch?

This morning it was a slight sniffle. i could tell what was coming, it comes every year in april.....my allergy misery. By noon i had a runny noise and at the end of work i was sneezing. This year is the first year i chose that i was gonna go get a shot or some precription drugs for them. last year i was worthless at work for a month or two. i cant stop sneezing, i get light headed from sneezing and the most uncomfortable sweat, it feels like needles in my skin. ARG!!

Tonight i was at blakes game, there was a nice wind blowing across the grass it was aweful. The coach on the other team showed up and said "where else would you rather be." i replied at home taking a shower so there is not wind or pollen.

My doctors appointment is on wednesday, they told me not to take any medication because it will screw up the tests for my shot......so i am going to have to suffer through the week.

FUCK ME

5 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

My blog started the same way, bitching about yard work and stupid people at work. It happens.

I used to have no allergies, but as soon as I got into my mid-20's, all the pollen and grass clippings started bothering me, hence one of the reasons I hate yard work.

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, blog = bitching. Allergies suck. Feel bad for you. And um... that test sucks even worse. But then they will give you nice drugs and it will be better.

Did the guy look at you all strange when you said that?

10:43 AM  
Blogger texas math said...

I've bitched alot in my blog...but as long as you throw in a few jokes you're ok...I think..at least thats what my reasoning is.

12:43 PM  
Blogger point45 said...

what is the test like melissa?

and yes he had a very strange fac, but it didnt last long since i sneezed like 5 times in a minute after that

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home