Monday, April 24, 2006

what is love

im now convinced that jennster in fact does not love me. i possed a question tonight. "If i was a chick and we had the same "connection" that we did when we first met, would you do me?

She said no.

I asked if (grandpa close your eyes) "you would let me eat your box."

she replied with....."am i drunk?"

me= "mildly buzzed, enough to lower your inhibitions but not do something you would regret."

jennster= "no"


case in point

she does not love me..........





if the sex was not astronomical.......we would be over.....but i guess i will have to stay for the nookie.

11 Comments:

Blogger point45 said...

that cuz i think the internet is the only place i havent flashed myself or been spotted naked

8:52 PM  
Blogger Wes said...

Dude, quit complainin'. At least you know she isn't gonna leave you for another woman, which has gotta be every blokes secret fear and ultimate fantasy if you're allowed to watch!

And when you decipher what I just wrote above, can you explain it back to me?!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

LOL. I have to agree that you two are funny. Do you argue like this in real life too?

6:47 AM  
Blogger Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

LOL omg dude you're hilarious

8:05 AM  
Blogger point45 said...

this is a typical nightly conversation.....

4:20 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Jenn......aren't you in the TV business or something? Can't you get someone to make a reality sow about you two?

5:49 AM  
Blogger spidey said...

I'm sorry she doesn't really love you, but at least she loves your cock. That is better than nothing. :)

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not even a reality show, just a comedy. We need a new good one. You guys would be perfect for it.

3:02 PM  
Blogger texas math said...

I think a Freudian response to this post would be that you may be repressing some secret desire to become a woman and have a lesbian relationship.

My response to this post is...what kinda shoes would you wear if you were a woman?

1:36 PM  
Blogger point45 said...

if i were a woman i would still wear vans

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home