Wednesday, October 18, 2006

THANKYOU jenn

Three people who make me laugh:
Jenn.....do i need to say why?
blake....cuz he is a goof.
john our nieghbor. he is a funny bastard

Three things I can do:
Sign language
satisfy jenn
weld

Three things I can't do:
play drums
keep the house clean
think of another thing to put.

Three things I'm doing right now:
typing
eating chips and dip
getting ready to pick up blake

Three things I want to do before I die:
go to nova scotia
own a house
finish my truck

Three things I hate the most:
do you really want me to anser this???
some people think "everything"
asshole.
weasles

Three things that scare me:
Any liberal that holds public office
public schools
spiders

Three things I don't understand:
liberal logic
union labor
architects

Three skills I'd like to learn:
German
more sign language.
some type of martial art

Three ways to describe my personality:
Goofy
pleasant
perfect

Three things I think you should listen to:
Me
My father
and more me

Three things you should never listen to:
old school media
liberals
enviormentalists

Three favorite foods:
Codfish and potatos
chili-mac
ribs

Three beverages I drink regularly:
beer
water
beam

Three shows I watch a lot:
Family guy
flavorflav
dirty jobs

Three people I'm tagging to do this:
jennster i know she wont do it
teri, cuz she is a cunt
and becky......cuz she is married to my man.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Satisfy Jenn. . . . . . . . . . . well, now we KNOW you smoke dope :o)

3:29 PM  
Blogger Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

LOL point! i'm honored to be married to your man. and now i gotta do this stupid tag. thanks.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

LOL I love that you tagged Teri...too funny!

And I can't Believe you watch FlavaFlav! OMG

12:22 PM  
Blogger spidey said...

LOL @ all of this. You and my dad would get along so well!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home