Saturday, April 29, 2006

i cant force it

(lordy i could have made that a nasty pun......)

i have decided that i cannot force a blog. i have to be in the mood. Jennster tells me to blog all the time, cuz she loves to read them and just likes it when i blog. Which is cool because ever since i started working during the day i havent done a lot of online communication like i used to. I never really post on the message board anymore and hell i dont think i have checked my email in a week....(for some reason i cant check it online on my computer, but i can from hers). It does suck because during my day i can think of a hundred things to blog about, but by the time i get home i just want to chill and and kill people. (on bf2)..............

i dont think i will ever be a daily blogger i will shoot for 3 times a week, in theory

p.s. what the fuck is a blog? like the actual term why does it sound like something i launch out of my nose in the morning?

8 Comments:

Blogger j.sterling said...

you are gross. but i love you. and i think you should blog all the time- force it. like words with no lube- LOL

10:39 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

LOL.........You too share a lot of things with us here in blogland.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Blog" is short for "web log", a "journal" that you write online. Not that I'm the expert, but I read it in a magazine. :) Something you shoot out of your nose sounds better though.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

LOL. point- you are hilarious. matt and you are gonna be BFF. me and jenn decided that. i can't wait to meet you! and when i get there i'll help you blog ok!?

9:15 AM  
Blogger point45 said...

im sure you will give me plenty to talk about

7:46 PM  
Blogger texas math said...

I've never been able to do the every day blog thing...instead I wait till I have something worth blogging...which means I blog anywhere from 5 times a week..to once a week.

But the blogs are usually long and boring anyway, so no one really ever asks for more....

11:10 AM  
Blogger Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

lol i plan to give to you plenty to talk about!

7:45 AM  
Blogger spidey said...

If you force it, it will not be as good. I have been trying to blog almost every day, but I think most of them end up being not that interesting. Yours are all interesting, though, so please blog whenever you are in the mood! :)

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home